Terms and Conditions
Use and Care of Information
- Mariposa-Travel.com remains the owner of any information we collect on the website and we do not have an intention to change this policy in the future. Use of contact information (such as. Emails, contact numbers) is for us to use to send you any confirmation bookings such as, hotel and transfer vouchers, e-tickets and any related information for your booking transaction with us. You may also receive promotional communications from time to time should you allow us to do so.
Should you prefer not to receive official promotional emails from us, you may send us a notice thru email.
- Declaration of information is limited only to parties (such as hotels, airlines, etc.) connected to satisfy the services you have ordered. Mariposa-Travel.com does not in any way sell, rent or otherwise trade any personal information from our guests and or clients to any parties for marketing purposes.
- Mariposa-Travel.com also reserves the right to disclose personal information only if required to do so by law, or by court order, or by law enforcement or governmental authorities, or in good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or properties of Mariposa-Travel.com, our guests/clients or the public.
- When making a booking through Mariposa-Travel.com, we need to collect certain details in relation to processing the transaction and fulfilling your order, including (but not limited to) the following: your name, nationality, credit card details and contact information (email, mobile/ phone and fax).
We also collect your full name and email address from submission of your queries via our Inquiry/ booking forms.
You agree that by disclosing your personal information to us, we may include your record in our clients database.
“All information, physical and/or electronic documents collected by the merchant/sub-merchant may be shared to PayMaya and its affiliates/subsidiaries, service providers, including payment card issuers, MasterCard, Visa , JCB and relevant law enforcement agencies for the purposes of retrieval requests, and/or for dispute/fraud/chargeback;
- Mariposa-Travel.com give the utmost significance to keeping your data secure at all times. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL – HTTPS) technology, a very strong encryption website technology to ensure the safe transmission of all credit card transactions and personal information is implemented.
A digital certificate, Verified by: GlobalSign nv-sa, a recognized industry leader has been obtained. You can view our SSL certificate on the secure pages by clicking on the padlock icon (or solid key) found on the status bar of your browser.
- Mariposa-Travel.com may use technologies such as “cookies” in order to record particular information when you access and collect details to our website pages that enable us to continue to improve our services and deliver to you a better and useful features to our website users/clients.
- Cookies are pieces of information that are normally used by many websites for record-keeping purposes that can help sites remember, for example, your preferences. A cookie, in and of itself does not personally identify any user/guest.
Changes To The Terms and Conditions
- The above Terms and Conditions are valid at the time of publishing online but is subject to change without prior notice. Kindly note that this may be updated every now and then. For any notable changes, a more important notice will be provided.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
To request a refund, please contact us at any of the following:
– By telephone +63 (2) 534-3224 | 531-4032 | 533-6101 local 113 (international charges will apply)
– By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mariposa Travel Int’l Corp., is committed to provide to our client/s a simple and orderly refund processing. Please take note that shortening your stay during the period of high/ peak season, high occupancy, trade fairs, conventions and similar events, or failure to cancel your reservation prior to the due date provided on your confirmation may result in a penalty charge being imposed by the hotel. If a penalty charge is incurred, this will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Your confirmation email will specify the exact cancellation due date which is the deadline you must cancel by in order to avoid any cancellation fee. The penalty charge is usually one-night stay, unless specified on the confirmation email.
- Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the cancellation policy, cancellation requests submitted via our official email address (email@example.com), prior to the due date noted on your confirmation, will normally be refunded 100% of the cost of their stay within 10-15 working days from receiving the request. Any cancellation request submitted after the due date noted on your confirmation will also be processed within 10-15 working days, however, there will be some penalties/ charges which will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- Shortened stays, in most cases, will be refunded within 10-15 working days, net of any penalty charge applicable only if you notify us (preferably thru email within the cancellation period) prior to shortening your stay. However, if you notify us after the alloted period and after checking out, there will be charges incurred and some shortened stay refunds may take longer because some hotels can be slow to confirm the exact dates of your stay. If your refund is likely to take longer than 15 days to process, we will notify you via email upon receipt of your request.
Please Note: Many hotels will apply a penalty charge, mostly equal to one night’s stay, to a shortened stay and late notice. Please check the hotel policies carefully.
- Any cancellations received after the cancellation due date define in the confirmation email/voucher (requests made within the specified period) are subject to a minimum of a 1 (ONE) night cancellation fee, unless you are notified in the confirmation email, otherwise in the cancellation policy, Mariposa Travel does not charge a processing fee for cancellations.
- Failure to arrive at the hotel you reserve on that date will be considered hotel voucher used and therefore cancellation will not be honored.
- Any request changes to your reservation must be made through Mariposa Travel only and not directly with the hotel/resort. This applies to change of travel dates, shorten/extension of stay, early check out/check in, delay of arrival. Any problems or questions on your reservation prior to arrival or during your stay at the hotel should be directed to Mariposa Travel Reservation Personnel.
- We must be notified of all cancellations/ changes within our normal office hours from 09:00-18:00 (GMT+7) and beyond this hours will be considered next working day.
Any questions related to this issue, please Contact Us for further explanation.
Mariposa Travel International Corp.
Mezzanine Floor, Eastgate Centre Bldg.,
169 EDSA, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Telephone Number: (+632) 534 3224, 535 5628, 533 6101 loc.113
Fax Number: (+632) 534 3223